FlyHire is an organisation which places prospective aircraft hirers in contact with aircraft owners/operators limiting its role purely to this contact process. After introduction, all negotiations regarding any aircraft occur independently of Flyhire, and are conducted between the hirer and the aircraft owner/operator alone.
This document is to be interpreted according to the laws of the State of Queensland in the Commonwealth of Australia.
Listing Aircraft and Receiving Enquiries
When an owner/operator lists an aircraft with FlyHire, he/she accepts and warrants that:
- The owner/operator has full rights to take steps to hire the aircraft to a potential hirer;
- The details of any listed aircraft are purely as supplied by the owner/operator and FlyHire does not conduct any checking or verification of these details, and the owner/operator alone is responsible for the accuracy and currency of the details provided;
- The condition of the aircraft and compliance with relevant maintenance, licensing, and other legislation is entirely the responsibility of the owner/operator and FlyHire makes no warranty at all in this regard;
- The owner/operator understands that FlyHire takes no responsibility for any enquiry made through FlyHire with respect to the listed aircraft other than advising the owner/operator of the interest and contact details of a potential hirer, at the hirer’s request. In particular FlyHire takes no responsibility in any way for the potential hirer’s condition, abilities, licensing status, and related matters;
- FlyHire operates solely to introduce aircraft owner/operators to interested prospective hirers and vice versa. FlyHire does not act as an agent or mediator throughout the course of any prospective hiring agreement and will not enter into any such negotiation. Any resulting hire agreement is the sole responsibility of the owner/operator and the hirer;
- FlyHire takes no role in the payment for any prospective hiring agreement;
- It is the responsibility of the owner/operator to consider the credentials of any prospective hirer and ensure that any hiring condition the owner/operator may stipulate is complied with;
- FlyHire make no guarantee as to the number of enquiries an owner/operator may receive, and all fees paid to FlyHire are not refundable by virtue of the number of enquiries received.
- FlyHire will not pass on any details entered on this website to any 3rd party without express prior permission beyond a bona fide introduction request.
- FlyHire disclaims any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any hiring or contract for hiring or consequences thereof that may result from an introduction it provides. Any owner/operator listing an aircraft with FlyHire will hold FlyHire indemnified and rendered harmless from any or all action resulting from an agreed hire or the consequences thereof.
Making an Enquiry
By sending an enquiry using FlyHire, a prospective hirer accepts that:
- The accuracy and currency of details listed by the aircraft owner/operator are as supplied by the owner/operator and are not verified in any way by FlyHire;
- All communication between a prospective hirer and the aircraft owner/operator are conducted outside of FlyHire and any resulting agreement for hire or otherwise is the responsibility of the parties concerned and FlyHire carries no responsibility for this.
- FlyHire operates solely to introduce aircraft owners/operators with interested prospective hirers. FlyHire do not act as an agent or mediator throughout the course of any prospective hiring agreement and will not enter into any such process.
- FlyHire is not responsible for the condition and airworthiness of any aircraft appearing on FlyHire. The prospective hirer is responsible for ensuring that relevant maintenance documentation, licenses, and any other required certification is correct and that the aircraft is suitable for the flight intended by the hirer.
- FlyHire has no role in the payment for any prospective hiring agreement. These negotiations are entirely between the hirer and the aircraft owner/operator.
- FlyHire will not pass on any details entered on this website to any third party, apart from those required for introduction as outlined, without the express prior permission of the hirer.
- FlyHire disclaims any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any hiring or contract for hiring or consequences thereof that may result from an introduction it provides. Any prospective hirer using FlyHire will hold FlyHire indemnified and rendered harmless from any or all action resulting from an agreed hire contract or the consequences thereof.